Thursday, October 17, 2013

End time knowledge. Daniel 12:4 , Many are called, but a few chosen. 7 billion people. 1 billion called to be leaders

Thu, Oct 17, 2013

I saw an interesting vision in the early hours of the 17th of October 2013.

I saw a great knowledge collection. The knowledge of very old times, old times, recent times, this time and the future time. The knowledge was in a form of a collection of many writings stored up in a huge library. The radius of the foundation of that library could cover the whole country of South Africa. It was very huge. The building itself had many floors ; above the ground and underground. Each floor had its kind of knowledge collection differing from time to time, races and nature; truth and lies, evil and good.

Any knowledge, that has ever entered this world, was written down and stored in that knowledge-base. I saw the holy scriptures, and other holy letters which were written and exchanged between the saints before, during and after the first appearance of Christ.

I was then taken from floor to floor, to see what was happening in each floor. I saw books; some were opened and some closed. Then I saw many people in this building on each floor; different races, and different ages. All of them opened books and read. No one wrote down anything in any book, but all read what was written already. They all sought knowledge. None made noise but anyone could speak to another. Each person was allocated their own set of books to read and know for a purpose unknown. I also saw a set of this knowledge allocated for me.

To my surprise, the section on each floor that contained holy writings, had a small number of people. Many holy writings were left unopened. But most people in the library were interested in other writings which were worldly.

Then a loud and instructive voice of an angel of God, who was with me, said to me, when translated; "There are other things I want to show you outside. Come with me", then we left the building as he carried me in his wings and flew up above the height of the building. We ascended up until we could see the entire size of the building.

Then I saw how many people were going in and out of the building. They all walked in and out in silence. Then the angel of the Lord, who took me for this tour said to me; "there are about 7 billion people on earth, but only 1 billion of this population has been chosen to be spiritual leaders. These are the ones you see going in and out of the library for knowledge. But as you have seen, very few learn about holy knowledge to which they have been called to know. In God's plan, this 1 billion was supposed to lead and feed the other 6 billion. But many have not obeyed. Knowledge was made known to them, but they have decided to go their way.", then as he spoke these things, I remembered the scripture which says 'for many are called, but few are chosen' and ' wide is the way to destruction, and many will find it', because I have seen how many people were called to the knowledge of Christ and holiness and leadership, but they chose a broad way to worldly evil knowledge rather than holy knowledge from the writings.

In my shock, I asked the angel; "what about the rest of the people out there? The other 6 billion?", then he said to me;
" The Lord says, ' I have preserved many out there that they may not be defiled by the knowledge of the world. I kept them to remain ignorant of the knowledge of the world, but awakened in the Truth. Those will not take part in the things of this world. I will also keep them from the hard times yet to come. That anguish will surpass the current one of these days. I will keep them from harm. ' "

As he spoke he showed me a glimpse of the terror he spoke about. It will be painful times as written in the book of Revelation.

Then I woke up. Immediately satan came to strangle me so that I many not write what I saw and tell others. He attacked me, and the Lord cast him away immediately. Then I thanked God for this revelation. 

This is confirmed in the book of Daniel chapter 12:4 where it says he should seal the knowledge he received from God until these end times  when people would go here and there , and knowledge will increase

--Vision received by Kholofelo Maloma 

No comments:

Post a Comment